I thought I would share with you, the reason why I started the business.
Now you may be thinking its because I love animals.
Well, yes I do very much but there's more.....
Its actually because after I had my daughter.
I realised I didn't want to go back to training to be veterinary nurse.
I didn't want to work 45-50 hours then study at college one day a week and bringing up a baby.
As you may know, when you have children your priorities change. It wasn't all about me anymore.
I wanted to be a hands on mum so when Scarlett was 6 months old. With some help from my mum.
I bravely started the business.
I have been going for 4 years now.
I have always wanted to be a business owner, be independent and make my own money while doing something that I loved.
Everything I do is for my daughter. I hope one day, she will be proud of me.
My mission is to take the stress and worry away from pet owners while they are on holiday or at work.
I am fully insured with Pet business insurance, certified Canine first aider and DBS checked (known as CRB)
All these documents, I will show on the 'meet and greet'.
Some interesting facts about me;
- I have completed LLB Law degree.
- worked at Anne Nelson vets in Croydon
- I used to foster stray, elderly cats from the vets
- You may find me on the terraces of Selhurst Park
- Sometimes I am referred to as the 'crazy ferret lady'
- I am rather sarcastic and have a wicked sense of humour.